With the vast and diversified portfolio of the Amin group of Companies the Company enjoys a basic trust in all business circles and carries a good reputation both within the Country and abroad and has now trading partners across the Globe.
Some of the feather's in the cap of the Amin's, which are bench marks in the history of Pakistan are:
- Pioneers in soap manufacturing and distribution in the sub – continent.
- Pioneers in the leather and hide business with affiliations in Germany, in the 1930's.
- Setting up of the first National Oil Refinery in Pakistan, then known as Pakistan National Oils (P.N.O.), which later was nationalised to form the Pakistan State Oil, as of today.
- Pakistan National Produce which had set – up 4 modern large husking and polishing mills in both Sindh province and Punjab province, including one with parboiling capabilities in the 1960's, later were also nationalized being subsidiaries of the Pakistan National Oils.
- Manufacturing of Jute & Hessian products, incl., twine, fabric and especialised fabric on Mackie and Sulzer machines.
- Manufacturer's of Poly propelene woven sacks with credit to develop P.P. bag for the Cement industry and the first ever specially weaved economical P.P with jute fabric with warp of P.P. and weft of jute.
- Manufacturer's of Carpet backing, machine made and hand woven carpets, till the mid 1980's.
- Bari Rice Mills Ltd, a rice husking and milling unit till March 2010, when the Group decided to convert its rice business purely on toll milling basis while adhering to quality standards, with their professional experience in milling and quality staff.
- Coal mining is being actively pursued by the Group, from its Coal mining concern.
- Financial portfolio management companies.